Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Avocado chicken salad roll with basil sauce

Hello, everyone! I'd like to introduce a food, it is sold by 7-ELEVEN. The name is avocado chicken salad roll with basil sauce. This food is collaborate with Bistro SMAP. I will explain Bistro SMAP.

In Japan, SMAP×SMAP is one of the most famous TV. Bistro SMAP is part of television program. I think many people who want to buy avocado chicken salad roll with basil sauce is fan of SMAP×SMAP because this food thought by SMAP menber, I think Maybe people who fan of smap want to eat this food.

This food looks like so good and delicious, when i see and buy this food in 7 ELEVEN, I'm really looking forward to eat this.
 
The reason why I bought this food is looks like delicious and I like avocado so much(when i went to restaurant, if they has avocado food I choose avocado food every time.), but I'm not one of fan of SMAP. This food taste like avocado taste and cream taste, it is so delicious for me, it make me buy this food once a time again.Thank you for checking my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment