Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My favorite band

Hello! For today's topic, I will introduce my favorite band. The genre of my favorite music is rock and punk. Actually, there is a popular band in Japan. The band is KANA-BOON. I'd like to introduce this band.

KANA-BOON is Japanese rock band in Japan. The band has four members. It is Maguro Taniguchi, Hayato Koga, Yuma Meshida and Takahiro Koizumi. The band was formed at highschool light music club in 2008. They are from Osaka, and went to Tokyo. They debuted in 2013. The band participates in much live broadcasting. The music that they make has many swelling things. This time, I'd would like to explain my favorite. The song name is FULLDRIVE. (フルドライブ)

This music was released on March 21, 2014. This song's MV is two men run after a woman. I listened to this song when I want to run. I feel uplifted when I listen to this music.  Because the melody of the guitar is very cool. And it is attractive one that a text is original. Please try to listen to this song. Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment